Your youthful skin is firm, elastic, and has sharp contours. But toxins, environmental irritants, makeup, and regular cell turnover can stress your skin, so your body’s metabolism naturally slows down as you age. Historically, invasive facelifts and neck lifts were required to address this condition. However, today your options are much better. Morpheus8 is an advanced needling treatment that stimulates collagen production to firm, lift, and tone your skin to return youthful glow and contours. To reduce signs of aging, Morpheus8 combines radiofrequency with automated microneedling.
During treatment, radiofrequency waves are used to target the channels created by the tiny needles. As a result, the deeper layers of the skin experience a thermal response. Deeper tissue remodeling is achieved with Morpheus8, offering better results than with either technique alone.
Get In Contact With Us
The Benefits of Morpheus8
Reduce mild double-chin
Tighten loose neck skin
Reduce acne and acne scars
Smooth poor skin texture
Reduce sun spots
Smooth stretch marks
Tighten jowls and laxity in the face
Safe and effective!
Near zero downtime!
Get to know Morpheus8 better today!
Click the button below to book your appointment!
How Should I Prepare for the Treatment of Morpheus8?
Before your Morpheus8 appointment with us, you should be aware of the following things:
- One week before your treatment day, avoid aspirin and anti-inflammatory medications such as ibuprofen.
- Exfoliants, topical antibiotics, and retinol products should be avoided.
- During the 24 hours before your treatment, you should avoid sun exposure or tanning (including tanning beds and self-tanners).
What Should I Expect After Morpheus8?
Aftercare instructions will be provided to all patients, but here are a few guidelines for post-procedure care:
- Makeup should not be applied to the treated area for 1-2 days
- The treatment site will have some redness and microlesions. These are normal.
- Moisture should be kept on the treated area
- Avoid direct sunlight on the treated area. You can protect the area from sunlight by using full-spectrum sunscreen.
How Long Do Morpheus8 Results Last?
When collagen production is maintained with regular annual sessions, Morpheus8 will have permanent results.
What is the Expected Turnaround Time for Morpheus8 Results?
You’ll see some results a few days after your first treatment, but after three months, you should see the full effects of what Morpheus8 does for your skin.